collab

Saturday, February 24, 2018

PRINCESS







Princess


She stands there in her slinky green silk
Her 4" stilettos and her head in the air
Breathing contempt on me and all that dare
To share that air

Purse full of credit cards and red lipsticks
She waits for a limo and a rich man's party
"Champagne, honey?" I ask and offer her
A paper cup spilling it's sparkling wine
On the pavement

She sneers
"How dare you speak to me, you dirty man!"
And backs away like I have a disease
"Excuse me, darling, I thought you looked thirsty."
I say in the Boston accent acquired attending 
The hallowed halls of Harvard

"I know you, " she bellows and hisses like a cat
"You're that despicable lawyer that won the case
In favor of  my eleventh husband in court! 
And because of that I am only a millionaire
And not the Princess
That I deserve to be!"

I smile a thin smile and pour the wine out at her feet
Like a peace offering and bow
"My apologies, my lady, but my sympathies lay with the Prince
Hell, if I had known you better I would have had 
You arrested for impersonating a homo sapien!."

And I walk away and leave her standing there
Open mouthed and fuming
As her limo screeches to a halt.






©by Voo
Jan 12, 07
 8:47 p.m.

7 comments:

  1. What a stuck up woman! A gold digger. 11th husband! Too bad there hadn't been a down pour before the limo pulled up and really splashed her. That would have cooled her off and stopped her heels. Funny story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Yeah, I love this one. I had a friend who lost count of how many times she'd been married
      and divorced. And she WAS/IS a gold digger! The first one I ever met.

      Delete
    2. A pretty gold digger is not pretty at all. But could be!

      Delete
    3. lol. What do you call a male gold digger???

      Delete
    4. That depends on how old he is. If he's under 18 then he's a miner!" Older than that then he's a "major miner!"

      Delete
    5. You sound quite knowledgable about that, D'Sal. How so??? lol
      I thought you were gonna say gigilo....looking for a Sugar Mama....😍

      Delete