collab

Saturday, January 16, 2021

WARM ME




Start song before reading






warm me


warm me, my love, i am so cold.........
i can't feel these fingers tracing the frozen tears
falling from my eyes
flowing down my cheeks onto your heart.

warm me, my love, i long for flame
red like passion, hot like fire, strong like wine
melt me like the glacier that i am, i was, i am.....
i no longer want to be.

warm me, my love, with the glance of your eyes
the touch of your hand, the breath of your mouth
so cold.....so cold....
so cold......as you were, too.

in the waiting of the wanting of the needing, 
of the void that grasps the loveless.... 
and pulls us down into it's depths
to lie frozen in the silence of a darkened sky.

warm me, my love, burn me as i burn you
coming to life now in this desperation of desire
this heat that flickered low but never died
never died. never died. never died......

but lives now in this newest of days and nights 
and dreams
warming......warming......blazing now with love
your touch is like fire, your love is like a potion
i drink......i feel.....i love....i burn....i melt


the glacier gone forever.





©by Voo Shining Stone
Nov 14, 2004
7:38 p.m.



12 comments:

  1. She has been known to do that on occasion.....
    but some hearts are just too cold to feel the fire. 🔥🔥🔥💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow!!! I had no idea that last line was gonna inspire a new write!!!
    Isn't it funny how inspiration for poetry strikes????

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many D. Salinases are there?? what's up with the little blue man??? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delete him. He's an imposter! I boo booed and thought I was supposed to reenter it. I guess I messed up. Pay him no attention.

      Delete
    2. I'm the original, everyone else is a fake. Don't believe them if they deny it and call me a fake. Remember who inspires you, so be careful before you delete them, one might me!!

      Delete
    3. It IS you, doofus!!!!! lol
      Am I not always messing with you???

      Delete
    4. Doofus?.......
      One of these days Alice, one of these days!.......#*^£•$@&...to the moon!.......LYATWTTM

      Delete
    5. If the shoe fits.......
      lol lol 🤣😋😆

      Delete