collab

Saturday, December 30, 2017

FALLING my birthday poem,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dec 30th..................





Falling

I fell in love the day I was born
Like Elvis said "one frosty morn"
A winter's day nigh the New Year
And cried to find myself dropped here
From clouds of Glory, to Earth I came
To earthly parents and earthly name
I came from Heaven to find a place
And all my memory of there, replaced
I grew to find myself misfit
And full of wisdom, woe and wit
Feeling never at home on this round rock
And searching ever, it never stopped
Falling in love in the abyss of a heart
Reading the end of the story before the story would start
Looking for answers in the eyes of a stranger
Trusting in fools and dealing with danger
Falling and falling and falling, I fell
Falling from Heaven and falling through Hell
Loving the unseen and hoping somehow
I've fallen forever and I'm still falling now.


©by Voo
October 18, 2004
 12:15 a.m.





9 comments:

  1. Don't worry. I'll catch you........on your next Birthday. 8 days after mine. Wait a minute! It might be me fallin! No. I don't think so. I don't come after you. I come before you. I come before you to say hi, and hope you're having a nice day. But I'll repeat it on your next birthday. If I'm still around! Well, I'm not really round, but I'm not thin either. I'm somewhere in between. "Somewhere between right or wrong!" Well I met in 'er in a small town bar not far from home........An Earl Thomas Conley song. Where was I going with this????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...that would be..insane. you were on your way to going insane, D'Sal Not Round.
      (Hey! I just gave you your NDN name! Hot Dog! D'Sal Not Round!!! I love it! lol

      Delete
    2. What the heck is NDN? And you're going to name me hot dog? Uh uh Sister! We need to talk about this!

      Delete
    3. ??? Say it out loud, dude!!! Say N D N. what does N D N sound that????!!!!
      That how we write it. And no, I did not name you Hot Dog! I was exclaiming Hot Dog!!! as in Hot Damn! I named you... D'Sal-Not- Round ... your native american name. duh!!!! N D N...short for...INDIAN!!!! Hey I have one relative named Buffalo-In-His-Belly and one named Thunder-In-Her-Face !!! consider yourself lucky!!!!! 😆🤣😁

      Delete
    4. OK! I get it now. Whew!!! That's better than Hot Dog! Like I'm some kind of an Oscar Mayer wiener. By the way, my nickname in high school was, "Oscar"! Really!!!!

      I think I need to come up with a Spanish name for you.I'll let you know Funny Girl. Hey, I just remembered you were made up as a clown in one of your blogs. Cara De Payasa! I'll let you figure that one out!

      Delete
    5. face of the clown!!!!!! ok, Not Round!!! you got me!

      Delete
    6. Cara Mia!!! I love that!!!

      https://youtu.be/pXfNGRcDYpM

      Delete