collab

Thursday, May 7, 2020

The Shore That Lost It's Sadness

                               




Hit The Ground, Babe

Play both vids at same
time. Right click on vid to
Loop as long as you want.



"The Shore That Lost It's Sadness"

a love story told in pictures and song









 
























                                                                             one set of footprints

                                                                    Become two sets of footprints

                                    and the beach and the shore are no longer lonely places to be.....
©From the mind of Voo
February 18, 2019
1:36 a.m.








Play both videos at same time


4 comments:

  1. I used the pictures to write this. Each line goes from one picture to the other. I hope that’s ok and not painful to you.

    Peace on the Shore!

    The sun is setting as I stand on the shore. I swear I can feel you staring at me from across the ocean from afar!

    You are walking and you’re jumping, trying to get my attention, as I watch from across the sea span looking in your direction!

    So we run across the sandy shores, me from here and you from there. Til we met up with each other with an embrace and a welcomed warm stare.

    As I swing you around, you hold on tight, as we turn like a merry-go-round, then you wrap your arms around my neck and we stand there without a sound.

    Holding hands we watch the sunset sink as each minute passes by. Then we sit and watch this orange ball with it’s glow painting up the sky!

    You look beautiful just lying there on this sandy piece earth. C’mere, let me kiss your lips, let me show you what you’re worth!

    Look at that sky! Look at you! Oh my! Your silhouette is so divine.
    Follow my steps my love, follow beside me, let me show you my love, my sign.

    Yes! This heart of love is yours to keep, it’s one that will never fail.
    Let’s stand here and hold each other in this wonderful fairytale!

    You’re my candle, you’re my poetry, you’re the tide that rushes in. Never ebbing nor retreating, your love comes rushing in like the wind.

    Let me put on some music, how about some Tom Jones, we can sit here and watch the blue sky above.
    You know my darling, it’s a feeling I could never explain.
    I’m at peace in the wake of your love!



    ReplyDelete