collab

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Saying Goodbye To Yesterday Song and Message





Dear Friends and Readers...
I am going to have to take a break from this blog.
I am posting new stuff to keep you reading
but I need to recuperate. Last Friday I got caught
out in the cold pouring rain which I can never do
anymore due to a compromised immune system
and I have gotten pneumonia or something of
the sort. Having trouble breathing , etc.
I have some things coming up that I am preparing for
and need to take extra care of myself in light of that.
I don't have covid 19 but some of the symptoms
are very similiar to that....so...
If you hear I have passed away from complications
due to covid 19...Do Not Believe it!!!! They are tagging 
that diagnosis onto everything now no matter what you
have but don't believe it. Also, blogspot is changing
their format and themes, etc and this blog may get
totally messed up. I have no idea what the changes entail
but I will be working on that and keeping abreast of that too.
I will still check in with mewe occasionally so I won't be totally
gone. Perhaps, I'll even start back on Warriors of the Way
and Aachoo Voo, Private Eye and finish those books for the 
fans out there pleading for me to do so.
I've had lots of changes in my life lately and I hate change!
(Well, most of the time)
But this one leaves me no choice. Keep reading, keep commenting.
There are many, many pages here that have never been visited.
Just keep looking.
Thank you all for your cherished friendships! Pray for me!






End of the Road

9 comments:

  1. La prioritΓ©. Prends soin de toi Voo.. Que les anges veillent sur toi. πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do my best, Phillipe. I'm so tired. Even my angels are tired!!! haha
      Thank you for your concern and friendship. I hate being sick. I need to sleep for about 10 days

      Delete
    2. 10 days under the duvet πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‹ I have a medical degree, but I made it. πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Take care of yourself and if your angels are tired, I send mine to you ... They are robust .. ..

      Delete
    3. Funny!!! Do they speak French or English???
      10 Days Under The Duvet...sounds like a good title....πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜‹

      Delete
    4. They speak the language of MoliΓ¨re see ... A stamp as sweet as a sunset over an ocean. πŸ˜‡πŸŒžπŸ˜‡ Otherwise they are modern angels. They use Google translation. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… I'm not going to write a poetry called 10 Days Under the Duvet. In 24 hours I would have already written an encyclopedia. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

      Delete
  2. You know I've praying for you Voo and will continue. Take care of yourself, that is more important right now. You know how yo reach me if you ever need anything. Just take care of yourself and all those unwanted changes. And don't go dying on me without checking with me know prior to that! Lol!!!

    With all my lover,
    David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, D'Sal. I know you are, bro. ooh, my head....!!!! hurts.

      hey, you left an r on the end of that word there, dude! lol
      I know you're an Aachoo Voo lover...but ...ahem..SHE ain't real!!!!! just sayin'. ha hugs

      Delete
    2. I saw that. It was a typo. That's what I meant once before, it wpuld be nice to be able to correect them when you see them.
      Yes, I know Aachoo is not real! But I love her character. She reminds me of ............Me!

      "With all my love" is an endearing expression, especially for my friends and family who are going through rough spots in their life. "All my love goes with you." If that makes any sense.
      I just saw another typo from the same post. "without checking with me prior...." is how it should have read.

      Sorry if all that confused you. Take care and get well. And don't go dying on me without checking with me first! Lol!!!

      With all my friendly kindness,
      David

      Delete
    3. Was just joking with you.You don't have to explain yourself. I know you.
      😍😘

      Delete