collab

Friday, July 24, 2020

No Comments Again Is Blogger broken again?

I just noticed I had about 800 views the last few hours and not one comment!
So is there a problem again with commenting or what is it? Should I just give up
expecting comments??? sigh


Is anyone getting messages from Blogger? Weird things are happening here. I click on
Comments and it jumps to Pages or some other thing like Stats all on it's own.It changes
from Public to Private or Readers Only. I'm trying to get hold of a Google tecn to no avail.
Let me know if things are working correctly. This is getting ridiculous.....thanks ๐Ÿ˜ฒ☹๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘ฟ

3 comments:

  1. Hey Miss Payasa graciosa! Marching to the beat of your own drum again! Let me be your first comentario. I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WEll, it works for you!!! Evidently it only allows YOU to comment!!!! lol
      It's like this is your own private blog to read or something.....haha
      You lucky dog!!!! lol lol ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

      Delete
    2. Maybe it chose me, for my charm and my lovely and quirky comments! Privileged maybe? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️

      Delete