collab

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

It's Not Fair




It's Not Fair


I just met the love of my life,

My dream man, my knight in shining armor,

My hero

The most gorgeous man in the history of mankind.


He's everything a girl could ever want

Cute and funny, sexy and intense,

Silly and sober, talented and generous

To a fault.


He can fix any car,

A broken t.v.

A coffee pot, a computer,

A broken heart.


He's got a smile that lights up the world

Eyes you could fall into for days

A kiss that would melt steel,

An embrace that makes you feel safe in any conflict.


He loves me. He adores me.

He thinks I hung the moon

He has perfect diction, grammar, etiquette

And even uses apostrophes in their proper places!


He loves words and their origins

He doesn't waste time using foul language

Making himself look low class

He holds himself like the prince he is.


When I lie in his arms, I feel like I'm in Heaven

When he's away from me, I feel like I want to cry

When he says he loves me, I know he means it

When he says nothing, I still feel his heart.


It's not fair!. It's so unfair!

A man like that with so much to give

I want to spend my whole life with him

But I just found out he's got three weeks to live.










©By Voo

10/10/2020




4 comments:

  1. You've just described WOTW's D'Sal. Lucky for you it's not him though. So he's still out there waiting. Waiting! Waiting! and............. Waiting!............Wake up! It's only a dream.

    Had me going until the last line. We need to change your luck!! (thumbs up!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There ain't no D'Sal in WOTW !!! I done tole ye and tole ye, man!!!!
      lol bless yore lil heart....

      Come and listen to my tale about a dude named D'Sal
      He couldn't catch a fish
      And he couldn't get no gal
      He laid in the shade
      And drank Lightnin' from a jug
      He was lonely cause he had no friends
      Except a Ladybug!

      rofl ok, you asked for it...you got it! Toyota!!! lol

      Delete
  2. Good one my little Ladybug!

    Crazy she is!
    Don’t hang around here!
    Leave your shoes on!
    Skeedaddle on out of here! Now! (with Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs strummin’ it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ole Cousin Lester!!!!1 yes! his mother and my grandpa were cousins....

      Delete