collab

Sunday, September 10, 2017

SURPRISES AT MIDNIGHT




Surprises at Midnight



Get dressed, you said, in the sexiest thing you own
Throw on a coat and follow these words, alone
I've laid down a pretty paper roses trail
And where it leads you to, your eyes will tell
So I, in wonder, did just as he asked
For I was titillated by the task.

I hurried down the stairs and to the street
And the night was full of mystery and heat
I saw the pieces of paper shining there
Down the street, the pier and to the Square
I followed them until I came to rest
In an alley way, my heart pounding in my chest.

I looked around to see what I could see
And all I saw was a curiosity 
A cardboard cut-out of a handsome man
Standing there with roses in his hand.

I sighed and turned to go from that dark place
And then he peeked around the cardboard face
"Hello, my love!" he grinned, "What a surprise!"
And I hit him with a pie between the eyes.


















©by Voo
March 18, 20017
6:29 p.m.
for you know who


5 comments:

  1. I just want to know one thing........was it chocolate or cream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Key lime will do! But I'd rather have me some of "Big-mouth Bradshaw's" cookies!

      Delete
    2. what the heck is that?????!!!
      besides, this poem was written for someone
      in particular. sorry. and he didn't like Key Lime...
      thus.....that's why I threw Key Lime...get it??? lol

      Delete