collab

Sunday, August 11, 2019

EASILY PLEASED AND AT THE SAME TIME DISCONTENT





Easily Pleased And At The Same Time Discontent


I am an enigma boiling in my own juice
Of confused red ripened heart

I think to myself in song-less rhymes
Unborn yet ageless in their need to be

And silently screaming, I shout down
Every faded gray wall within my soul

Until I fall into the newly broken day
There you are! I think. There you are!

And I reach forth
Tiny, outstretched fingers digging

Their way out of my being
To grasp the only thing that means anything

In this world to me
Or ever will:

The love I threw away
The love I still see shining on your face.



©by Voo
Jan 11, 2007
9:13 p.m.

face by Mark*
inspired by a line by Ebenezer Stone



.

15 comments:

  1. I am now easily pleased and content with being able to post…… I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are.....???? Where's Mr Anon Y. Mous???? I was kinda getting infatuated with the dude. rofl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kicked him out. There’s no room for two of us on my comments!

      Delete
    2. Seriously??? this isn't you playing tricks, D'Sal???? hilarious!!!! do we have a ghostie in the house?????????????? lol lol lol

      Delete
    3. I’m not playing tricks! When I posted in your comments, each time it told me I was “anonymous”. There was something going on so I changed something in settings and my name came back up. I can’t explain it. As for the other anonymous, maybe he should change his handle to something other than anonymous….. I’m certainly not playing tricks on you……. Anonymous might be! ??????

      Delete
    4. Don't be so serious. I thought it was funny. Obviously someone decided to pretend to be you as Anonymous. I was just playing along. You're you again and he/they are still anonymous but I think it's my long lost friend from far far away having a bit of fun. No worries. Have a chocolate chip cookie, Big D.....smile

      Delete
    5. Ok you! I actually thought you were serious……. I’m still not feeling well and feel worse at times so I didn’t catch your humor….. 🤷🏻‍♂️
      Any long lost “Anonymous” friend of yours is ok with me…… I ran out of chocolate chip cookies. It’s graham crackers and peanut butter for now…..

      Delete
  3. Hey mister

    No need for acting all mean like an old critter

    I'ma just passing through

    Reading posts from a hot sister

    Hey sister
    You write real good

    Like a high-end grifter!

    It's why I return
    Cos I really miss her

    Your forever guy

    Known as the Anon Y. Mous

    Mister 👌👌😂😎😜


    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuts!

    I'm a cashew kinda guy😜😂



    ReplyDelete