collab

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Run To Me




Run To Me


Don't run from Me but to Me
Don't go but yet draw near
Don't hide your face now from Me
Don't look on Me in fear.

Don't shout "Oh, God!" in anger
But call My name in love
Don't think I do not see you there
From where I live above.

Every day of your life is an integrity test
To see what character you build
You can't win the game by exalting your name
But only when to Me do you yield.

I have only such good thoughts about you
I have only true love for your soul
I have much success and so much I will bless
If you make serving Me your one goal.

My child, don't turn your back on Me
In this world of hate and harms
I wait to heal your aching heart
When you run into My arms.



©by Voo
Jan 13, 1998
a word the Lord spoke through me and to me





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and comforting, Voo. Love this write and the love behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So warm, inspiring and so full of love.I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David! Enjoying your funny and beautiful comments!!! You are such a blessing! Have had
      company the last couple of days that had internet access. Question!!!!! How are you
      finding and accessing all the poems in my blog? Are you hitting OLDER or NEWER at the
      bottom of a pagr or going into the ARCHIVEs and finding them there? Just curious.

      Delete
    2. There are 502 separate posts. thank you

      Delete
    3. I'm hitting the older/newer at the bottom of the page. It's easier to move from one log to the other. Is that correct? If not let me know. I hope you're getting all my comments. I have a blast when I get a moment to read a few.

      Delete