collab

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Peaceful Oasis




Philippians 4:7

                                                                                                                      And the peace of God,
                                                                                                                  which passeth all understanding,
                                                                                               shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 












Music by Dino Kartsonakis

4 comments:

  1. Such peaceful music. It really sounds peaceful if you listen to them all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no no! It is beautiful. I got to see this pianist in concert once
    and fell in love with his music. Actually, I made this page a yr or so ago for J
    so he could have a place to go to feel peaceful. I tried my best to be a source of love
    and peace in his hectic life.....God knows I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful. And peaceful! I bet the concert was great! I love classical concert music. Wow, I seem to be finding and commenting on these that are reminders to you! I don't want to be that. I apologize.

      Delete
    2. It's ok. EVERYTHING reminds me of him. No getting around it.
      I started putting them here for other people to enjoy. I don't feel like writing
      anything new and they're just going to waste. I need to face things and get over
      them if possible. Amazing how quickly your whole life can change.........

      Delete