collab

Friday, May 1, 2020

Sychronicity





Time After Time
Eva Cassidy




Synchronicity

One day in summer some years ago
I opened up my eyes
And saw that things were not what they seemed
To my wondering great surprise

I saw all things connected
I saw all things belonged
I saw all things were calibrated
And not made to work alone

The deja vus I'd always had
Were lanterns on the path
Showing me that my life could be
A product of divine math

Showing me that where I stood
Was where I was supposed to be
I began to see things others did not
Nor did they want to see

I saw the connections in all things
The flower, the bee, the bird
The sky, the sea, in you and me
Heard things I'd never heard

I saw that Time was a linear thing
That led unto an end
Events were planned to help the man
Finish tasks that God would send

Geometry in everything
Formulas to find
Ways to mend the broken things
Like the vase, the heart, the mind

Doors would open, doors would close
And old things would become new
I'd walk the same trail every day
Seeing falsity and true

And every day things appeared the same
Though in subtle ways they changed
And only opened eyes could see
That they'd been rearranged

I walked and talked, yet felt alone
Here in this world of blue
Until the day time did it's thing
And choreographed a dance with you

You'd always been there, I'd always been here
Though our paths had never crossed
And if the timing had been one minute off
Think of what we would have lost.

The golden mean* of our desire
Was our destined ground to meet
And yet our choices led us here
With God guiding our straying feet

It all works just like clockwork
When you find the rhythm's pulse
And you find the place where you belong
And do not the math, convulse 

Choices have their consequence
And destiny, it's sway
But it's up to us to open the door
That sends us on our way

I see syn-chronic measures
I feel syn-chronic beats
In life and limb, in her, in him
As they perform syn-chronic feats

And every synchronicity*
And every turn of the key
Every gear that runs the clock
Moves the now to history

And while the Time is linear
And we may not see, it's true
The past, the present, the future days
Are all one from God's eye view

And it's in His plan and in His hand
And yet in ours to make
A life worthwhile to share and love
If we'll just stay awake

It all works together
Like webs of silver threads
That can be seen by spirit sight
Not with eyes placed in our heads

I saw these things some time ago
But didn't know till now
That time could swerve within God's curve
And change my life somehow

Even though the plan was set
Even though it's cast
You found me in my present
Still residing in my past.

And time goes by so quickly now
Not like before I knew
For now I pray for one more day
To spend just loving you.










©by Voo
January 31, 2019
9:26 a.m.

Fibonacci spiral in everything





****


 From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. In ancient Greek philosophy, 
especially that of Aristotle,
 the golden mean or golden middle
 way is the desirable middle between two extremes, one of excess 
and the other of deficiency.

****
  • Synchronicity, the experience of two or more events that are 
  • apparently causally unrelated or
  •  unlikely to occur together
  •  by chance, yet are experienced as occurring together in a 
  • meaningful manner****

In orbital mechanics involving more than one body of mass the 
Golden Ratio is important 
as the most irrational number.
 This number keeps the universe from colliding into black holes and
 is thus very important to nature.


5 comments:

  1. rofl!!!! I was waiting on that!!!!!
    The Dj just kicked it off on Spheres....you ready??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had this dace before..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. No not Somewhere in Time. I remember a night where I stop every mile or so to reply to an email to a posting to a reply of a reply. I remember a dance of words that lasted for hours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang my Voo! This is awesome, the intertwining of all things through time as a reality infinite loop always wrapping back upon itself, forever intersecting along the journey. God sure does know how to pull those threads of synchronicity to bring the people into your life that he wants and you need!💙

    ReplyDelete