collab

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

I Wii Be Back Soon!!!!! Please Read!!!!!

 Het guys!  I can't log onto MEWE, I don't know why but I can't but I've tried a hundred times. But I wanted you all to know I will be back here as soon as I can.

I have had many miracles happen recently and I am ALIVE and kicking after being in a coma since the first of August. I had stopped breathing. I didn't even know I was sick. Just went to sleep at home and woke up the middle of September in a hospital!!!!  They thought I would not survive but here I am in Rehab typing this out!!!!!!! I am a Miracle and I know it. I'll tell the world and give God all the glory. God is real, ya'll! Believe me!!!!!   Keep me in your prayers. Stay safe and DO NOT GIVE INTO FEAR OR UNFORGIVENESS!!!!! FORGIVE THOSE WHO HAVE HURT YOU. KEEP YOUR HEART CLEAN AND FULL OF LOVE. That's the key to making it through this crazy thing we are experiencing. It is a Supernatural and man made thing both. Cast fear off yourself if it tries to attack you.  God bless and keep you all. Voo the Victorious.




5 comments:

  1. If I can help you get back to Mewe, let me know by email
    You just made me believe in miracles again my sweet friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mewe keeps saying...Sorry something wentwrong...try again. I contacted them to no avail. Maybe when I get home Monday it will work. I am in another city in rehab now.
      Thank you Girlfriend. I've been thru pure hell and lost a family member at the same time. Still in shock I think. But God is good, Voo

      Delete
  2. So glad to see you back to writing again! Yes, you’re the victorious “Miracle Child” and still still sharing them. Glad you’re much better and recovering! We’ve missed you!
    I guess now I can start making up some stories of your post’s pics! Welcome back my dear Friend!

    D’ Sal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't written anything. I actually had to learn how to read and write again!!!
      I just reposted some old stuff to let everyone know I'm still here. Thank you guys for sticking with me! I have been totally traumatized so be patient. God bless.....Voo

      Delete