collab

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

WRITING ORIGINAL



Writing Original

by ©Voo  (yeah, right!)



Summertime
and the living is easy....

No, wait!
That's  been done!
What am I thinking?

To be ! or not to be !
That is the.....

??????
What the hell??

Sorry, Will, old boy
Don't roll over in your grave
(I mean't no harm.)

She walks in beauty
Like the night....

Damn!
Damn!
Damn!
This is not going well.

Start again, shall we?
Ready, set, type!
Ahem!

Whenas in silks
My Julia goes......
OMG!

She walks in beauty like the night
Of cloudless climes and......
Heaven, help me!!!

Come live with me and be my love!
And we will all the pleasures prove
O, for the love of........!

When, in disgrace
With fortune and men's eyes
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments.....
(Yeah, yeah, that sounds good!)

What!!!!?????
What do you mean?????!!!!!!
Oh.
What about this, then?

Tiger, tiger, burning bright
In the forests of the night
Surely..... not!!!

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately....... 
Ancient!?   How ancient !!???

Old MacDonald had a farm
E I E I O!!!!!!
Whose woods these are I think I know

No?

Frost, you say?
As in David?
Robert?
Mother Who????
Blast it all!!!!!

Alright, one more time
One last, last time......
ONE FINAL, INSPIRED TIME.....

What if a much of a which of a wind
gives the truth to a summer's lie
There!

Good heaven's, man!!!!!!
Are there no bubbles left to be unburst????

This can only mean one thing!!!!!!
All the good stuff.........
Has already been written!!!!!!!

Curses!!!!

Yesterday......
All my troubles seemed
So far away
Now it looks as though.......

?   ???????????  The What???

Forget it!
I give up!

Here, take my pen, my paper,
My typewriter, my keyboard, my Blackberry
The dust on the window
The sand on the shore.........
I shall write

No

More.

Again.

Forever.

oh, wait!

A masterpiece
Just formed in my head.....
Oh, joy! Oh, rapture!

Wait for it.....
Wait.....

Ahhh!

And the word erupted sculpted and transfused
Confused in it's infancy of ink.......

What?!   Oh, give me a break!!!
You mean a Machine wrote this?!
A Word Machine??!

Well, that's it, then........



SIGH


*** last lines written by my buddy Jimmy, the Word Machinist. Lines so good I had to steal them.****


and
thanks to Shakespeare,
Herrick,
e.e. cummings,
Frost,
Paul McCartney 
and 
all 
the 
other
great
classic
poets
whose
works
shamelessly
borrowed
here.............


SIGH




1 comment:

  1. How crazy is that! (in a good way). I almost finished each of the sentences with my corny comments but decided I’d best not; unless you want to hear them.
    Get well my dear……… Que es mi Nombre!

    D’ Sal

    ReplyDelete