collab

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

TOUCH ME, LOVE





Veloma by Fabrizio Paterlini

Start music before you read.......

if you time it just right, you'll be amazed








Touch Me, Love




Touch me. love

In daylight sun
And midnight moon
With waves of song
And tides of tune

Touch me, love

With velvet fingers
And hands of steel
That reach to know
That seek to feel

Touch me, love

In my gown of lace
Skin soft as silk
In bed of satin
Sheets white as milk

Touch me, love

For with your touch
I am enraptured
You hold the key
My heart is captured

With every touch

 I'll give myself
And show you how
To fall in love
Just touch me now

Touch me, love

I wait for you
My soul delights
To taste your mouth
Here in the night

Touch me, love

I'll wait no more 
I need the heaven of the bliss
I need the joy that comes of wanting
I need the fire of your kiss

Touch me, love

I'll promise softly
 Forever more I'm yours to keep
And when we've loved and flames have dimmed
I'll nestle you in arms to sleep

Touch me, love

Oh, touch me, now
The dawn awakes and needs the fire
I seek your lips to once again
Touch me with love and sweet desire

Touch me, love

Forever dance me
In whispered dreams and shine of day
And I will hold you in my hands
And in this heart, you'll always stay.


(Touch me, love............

Touch me with fire........
My sweet, my song.......
My heart's desire..........)





;

;


©By Voo

June 21, 2017 
7:19 p.m.








I Don't Wanna Make Love With Anyone Else But You
by Eddie Rabbit

6 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful poem. Very, very passionate in how it calls out to her love. And I played the song as I read it. Heck, I played Eddie Rabbitt's as well. They both touched Me! Why is it that you don't see many people appreciate this gift of love. I see people who lose their passion to maybe their job, career, or some hobby. Or maybe never had it or searched for it. Or needed it. It just blows my mind. Makes me wonder if I'm just a dreamer, and it's not out there.

    Touch me, love
    Forever dance me
    In whispered dreams and shine of day
    And I will hold you in my hands
    And in this heart, you'll always stay..............I love this last portion of your poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way!!! I can't live without romance in some form.
      I love this music too. That Eddie Rabbit album Loveline is one of the best ever!!!
      I played that album too pieces!!!! Found it again on YT and downloaded it. How I miss
      those great country singers of the 90s.

      Delete
    2. We're just a couple of hopeless romantics. Yet Hopeful!! I'm with you Kid! I can't live without it either. It's out there!!!!

      Delete
  2. This has to be one of my favorite poems. It still gets to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey You! Yep, I’m settling in. I’ll email you some photos. How are you?

    ReplyDelete