collab

Saturday, March 23, 2019

COMING TOWARDS ME A mythical love story I just created




Debris
by Blue October

start now









Coming Towards Me


I feel you coming towards me
Like a tidal wave at midnight
Like a waterfall at daybreak
Like a hurricane
In the middle of a desert
Washing away my fears
Giving me fresh tears
But tears of joy and light.

Your face is a vision to my eyes
Your smile like the sun on a distant planet
Your hands reaching
Teaching me to reach back
And gather you to my soul
Your touch is like fire
 Fire that burns but never burns up
Like a miracle
And a magician's illusion
That is more real than real.

My eyes see you
Even when they're closed
Even when they're blinded
By shooting stars
And flashes of would-be stars
That appear on my horizon
To steal my heart away
From the only one it loves.

I am weak, this is true
And human and flesh
And always hungry for feeling
Passion rules me
And kills me
And drives me away and toward
At the same time
Away from and toward you
And your cleansing rain
And my devouring flame.

I am me, woman that I am
And yours, man that you are
Wanting more than anyone can give
And giving more than anyone
Can take
A flame within an ocean,
An ocean that burns
With liquid fire
That can never be quenched
Till it be quenched in dust of death.

Feel that breeze caress your skin
That is me
Feel that kiss leave sweetness
Upon your lips..........
That is me
Feel that heat that envelopes
Your cooling heart
That is me loving you
Loving you, loving you
Like a song is loved by a singer
And a masterpiece, by it's painter.

And when you have loved me again
And I have dissolved like debris in water
Every ash and atom of me
Will still love you, still need you,
Still call your name
To the four winds
Still wait for you to pull me back together
And mend my broken wings
So I can once more fly
At your command.

I don't know if I love you
More than need you,
More than want you,
More than crave you
Like a magic potion
Made especially for me by the medicine man
Who looked into my soul
And knew what I needed
More than I did
And conjured you up
Out of bits of broken hearts
And raindrops.

Every night with you
I go embarking on a vision quest
To find myself
And finding myself in you
A man made of magic
And lust so pure
It is too sacred to be spoken of
Above a whisper in hallowed halls.

Inside you,
There is a heaven and a hell
And a journey to be made
To the center of a heart
As big as the universe
And as warm as candles
Forming a circle in the sand
For us to dance within
Where no music is needed
But is given to us by tongues of angels
And played on harps of gold.

You step out of the ocean
Mythical and ethereal
Cooled and bathed
By the small white hands of waves
Lapping against your flesh like the kisses
Of mermaids
Thereby refreshed by Poseidon
And released by waters
Centuries old.

You stop and look around you
Looking for me
The woman of fire and desire
That waits on the shore
Waiting for you to need me yet again
Under another star filled night
In a circle full of light
Our eyes meet
And lock with keys of longing
As our mouths form smiles
And taste kisses
That have not yet been kissed.

And you are coming towards me
And I am waiting like a woman
Who obeys
Who waits for permission to speak
Who looks for a nod of your head to approach
And I let you think I will yet wait again
But I do not. Not tonight.

Throwing my white robes to the wind
I step outside the circle
Bare as a baby, newborn
And on sand as soft as silk
I make my way to you
Dancing like a feather in a storm
And then I run
As your body pulls me to you like a magnet
I cannot resist nor do I want to
And you are coming towards me
As I come to you
You, the tidal wave and me, the burning fire
And we embrace again, as always
In liquid flame.



©by Voo
March 23, 2019
4:38 p.m.



this write was inspired, in part, by Pele goddess of Volcanoes
and Kanaloa, god of the sea





and partly inspired by the song up top
by Justin of Blue October
The story wrote itself while I listened
to the song



2 comments:

  1. Such passion, but I would think one would quench the other into steam...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I think they did according to legend but this tale also has
      a personal aspect to it too.

      Delete