collab

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Running With The Wolves




BEWARE!
This song is a magic song. If you listen at least three times
it becomes part of you and you're addicted to it.
sounds incredible with headphones.










Running With The Wolves


Running with the wolves
In forests dark as night
We wait to play and sleep all day
Keeping out of sight.

But when the wolf moon peeks it's head
Out behind the cloud
We run so fast and howl for joy
And we sing our songs loud.

The other humans run away
They do not understand
How wolf and woman can become friends
(But they're only mortal man.)

They do not know the way we feel
When the wildness in our blood
Begins to blaze up like a fire
A fire that feels so good.

We have to run, we have to howl
We have to set it free
My brother wolves, my sister wolves
(And none as wild as me.)

A wolf inside when I was a child
Not knowing what I was
Wanting so to just let go
And scream out just because.

But I kept my secrets locked inside
And did it well, it's true
Not knowing another with his wildness hidden
Was there till I met you.





❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💖❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
©by Voo Silver Storm
She-Who-Runs-With-Wolves
In-Her-Heart
 Dec 2019



17 comments:

  1. Kipling said it best.
    For the strength of the Wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the Wolf.

    The strength of the Man is his actions. The strength of a Woman is her words.
    His actions speak words. Her words demand action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the music. So guttural! I almost started to howl during the music. Love the poem Voo Silver Storm.

    Your Buddy,
    David Golden Sun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAoooooooo! Isn't that Mongolian band something??? I discovered
      them on YT one night and just love them. Their videos are amazing!!!!
      Who knew??? smile.

      Yep, I had a vision of myself running with a pack of wolves once like
      most Cherokee girls do. It was incredible. Oh, I got stories.....

      Delete
    2. Hey! Did it freak you out when my eyes started moving????
      I love that. Little trick I learned to do.....

      Delete
    3. You know. I moved to the left then moved to the right and I swear they never stopped looking at me. They were so fixated on me as they moved that I thought they were checkin me out! She had little squint there though as if some golden sunlight caught her eye.
      I'm having a blast piling on all this bologna.

      Delete
    4. loving it, D'Sal! Keeping me distracted from the possibility of my house floating away....!geez, is it raining!!!

      Delete
    5. Are you dried out yet? Shoam!(I'm listening to them Mongolians again).
      Ahora preparate para otra noche de diversion!

      Delete
    6. Oh, I am ready, amigo! haha
      yep, it stopped raining finally

      Delete
    7. Oh! So you understood what I said in spanish did ya! Bueno! Preparate para otra noche de diversion! Mi Amiga!


      That song is addicting. Shoam! Hucksa, shamo, brusek, aroyyo, ungawa!












      Delete
    8. any time with you is a fun time!!!!! smile
      and yes, this song is ADDICTIVE!!! I warned ya! Takes you into a whole
      'nother world!!!

      Delete
    9. Thank you! Likewise!
      Yeah! It's still stuck in my mind. If I start writing guttural stuff you'll have to save me. I wonder if everyone in the band wears that mongolian fu manchu. I wonder if the women wear one to hide their sweet little guttural voices behind it. Whoa!! That was a terrible image that flashed across my mind.

      Delete
    10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc


      here you go!!!

      Delete
    11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4xZUr0BEfE
      these guys are just incredible

      Delete
    12. You got me hooked on this group. I been singin right alonga with theem.

      Huka bara siluet asweething, hongra Tonga Icheckuoute, hu...hu...hu....hu...hu..., hana abet yuwana hugamababe, Hakka su tu eatyourheartout, yova machu ona bigjalepeno, huncha mateo asweeta cherokeegirl, hunta si ufulabologne, ketura yase ucrazy enla cabesa, konto yose eataburrito, yo yo yo wthsumqueso.

      Delete
    13. ROFLMAO!!!!!!! oh gee whiz!!!!! you are too funny!!!!
      I needed that!!! machu ona bigjalapeno! tonga icheckuout!!!! lol
      I love it!!! I know I love these big scary looking guys. Would love to
      see them live in concert. having a bit of a rough night. thanks for making
      me laugh.hugabuga

      Delete
    14. Good! Cause I'm laughing as I'm reading it again. I left you another Old Dominion one.(my version)

      What's troubling you tonight? I think I know. You can send me an email.

      Delete