Attics of The Rich
(a nonsense must read blog posted on
November 32nd)
Cricket bats at the ready, boys!
We gotta clean out the attics of the rich
And decipher kryptonite particles
Written in the tea leaves of Cypress
Before it is too late.
Go on now, go on!
Ain't no sense being stubborn
Mules got souls, too, I know that
But you turkeys
Gonna end up on somebody's plate come Thursday.
I got me a cannon
On the top of that hill
I'm gonna light it up and fire it
At Jupiter one of these hot damn days
You just watch me out of your blind eyes!
Weasels! Weasels! Everywhere!
Just look at 'em! Wearing lil ole heels
And mink coats and mini dresses
Made out of mp3 players
And fine copper wires.
I says to my buddy the other day
I says: Hambone, where you think we goin'?
And he says: I don't know 'bout you, Plumber
But I'm goin' to sleep!
And I says: Well, bring me back a souvenir.
Rose, my baby Rose, (you know the one)
She smile all the time and it make me suspicious
She even smile when she cryin'!
I bought her a turquoise Thunderbird to drive herself crazy in
But she put it in a blender and made one of them smoothies.
Did ya'll see that news story the other day?
'Bout the end of the 5th dimension
And the ramifications of the non-totalitarian be-bop society
And the effects of Popsicle dreams on a left-handed
Son of a moonshine maker in Rockport, Cali-sumthin-er-nuther?
It gonna be the death of us all
The death of us all, I tells ya!
That and peanut butter left out in the sun
And shooting stars laying all over the ground
For kids to trip over and make airplanes out of.
But back to the attics of the rich
That's my call in life
I know that now. Me and my baby, Rose
Gonna clean out all them attics with cricket bats
And settle down in Whynot, Mississippi and sell gorilla cookies.
Uh huh. Sho 'nuff, we are. You just watch!
Gonna sell us enough gorilla cookies
To get our own attic.
©by the twisted Voo
Nov 4, 07






🍪🦍
ReplyDeleteIngredients:
1 stick unsalted butter, softened
2 tbsp canola or vegetable oil
3 medium eggs, slightly beaten
⅔ cup honey
¼ cup dark molasses
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp brewer's yeast
⅔ cup thick rolled oats
⅓ cup rolled wheat or wheat germ
¼ cup millet seeds
⅔ cup shredded coconut
½ cup organic dry milk powder
1 tsp cinnamon
¾ tsp salt
½ cup raisins or chopped walnuts (optional)1 cup whole wheat flour (plus extra if dough is too sticky)
Instructions:
Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Cream the softened butter in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
Blend in the vegetable oil, honey, molasses, and vanilla extract until well combined.
Add the beaten eggs and mix thoroughly until the wet mixture is creamy.
Whisk together all the dry ingredients (oats, wheat germ, millet, coconut, dry milk, brewer's yeast, cinnamon, salt, and flour) in a separate bowl.
Combine the dry mix into the wet ingredients gently until a thick, heavy dough forms.
Fold in raisins or walnuts if using.
Scoop rounded portions of the dense dough onto the prepared baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the edges are firm and lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
😁. And for God's sake, don't let the gorilla know you made any! He'll eat every single one!
rofl Tom B.'s Homemade Gorilla Cookies! yahoo! 🦧🦍🦍
ReplyDelete😁👍🏻
ReplyDelete