collab

Friday, March 10, 2017

AND THE COW DID NOT JUMP OVER THE MOON









And The Cow Did Not 
                            Jump Over The Moon



The moon is made of cheese, they said
When I was just a tot
And so I dreamed of lovely things
For we didn't have a lot.

The cow jumped over the moon, they said
In my fairy story book
And I believed everything I was told
And I thought I'd take a look.

So I crept out to the barn one night
And saddled up the cow
We're flying to the moon, I said
(But I know better now.)

How I got that cow up on that barn
I'll never, ever know
But she was willing and I was silly
And she jumped when I said "Go!"

A pig pen is a nasty place
Full of slime and sleaze
We gave it a try but the cow couldn't fly
And I didn't get no cheese.



 ©By Little VooVoo 
          July 15, 07







For all the kids, big and small, out there......

 and especially the grown up kids, like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment