collab

Monday, November 12, 2018

COMMUNICATE






Communicate


We don't need words
When we communicate
We don't need nouns or verbs
Or syllables
We don't even need sound.....

My heart wants
Your heart responds
Your heart needs
And my heart gives

It's always been
That way with us
Always.....
Our minds met
In dreams
Our hearts met
In poetry 
Our souls met
In destiny.

We speak telepathically
Like they do in Paradise
Where minds are One
And hearts are One
And love is all there is.

It feels good to be known
For who we truly are
And not for who they think we are
Or want us to be..........
For we are truly us
When we are together.

One day God smiled
And orchestrated our meeting
Communicating His desire
To see us happy
To see us complete
As planned in eternity
Before we knew ourselves
And that we were not yet whole.

We don't need words
You and I
Because we feel so much
Say so much with every kiss,
Every embrace,
Every caress........
Every glance 
Of our matching dark eyes.

We communicate
In ways the world would never understand
Woman and man.....
Hand in hand and heart to heart
Where you end and where I start
We cannot tell, we cannot say
For it has always been this way.

My fingers beg and beckon you
My eyes flash lightning
My breath calls your name
My arms bid you welcome
My body takes you home.

What more is there to say?
What words could convey
The way I need, I want, I love
Better than the song in my eyes?
The poetry in my touch?

We communicate......
We communicate......
Every need met
Every hunger fed
Every yearning, fulfilled
Every dark fear, conquered.

We need no words......
But lest the unseeing world
Think us fools and dunces
Who live in silence...........
I will scream my love into the wind,
Call the clouds to listen to our story,
Thank God in prayer for sending you to me
And tell the universe .......

In a thousand ways, unsaid and said:
How much I love you and your smiling eyes
That speak to me in gentleness and bliss
That fan the fires inside of me without a word
And then consume me in your love
And with the flame of your sweet kiss.

Communicate with me, my love
Communicate with me.




Dan and Shay  Speechless


©by Voo
November 12, 2018
4:33 a.m.





1 comment: