collab

Saturday, August 10, 2019

I Don't Believe In The Devil






I Don't Believe in the Devil



I don't believe in the devil.......
But the devil believes in me
I don't look into his midnight eyes
But in mine I know he sees
I don't care how he wears his hair
Or if he dresses in a little red suit
I'm not impressed at the size of his chest
Or the tip on his pointy-toed boot

Believing in him has a price
The rewards of which are seldom nice
And if you're tempted, you'd better think twice
Cause the Dude, he's destined for Hell!

I don't believe in the devil.....
But the devil hates my guts
He wants so badly for me to trust him
That he tries to drive me nuts
He slanders me and scandals me
And he insults all my dreams
But when I ignore his endless taunts
You ought to hear his screams!
I don't believe in the devil.....
But the devil believes in me

I know he's real, that's not the deal
But he's the Father of Lies, you see.


By Voo
sometime in the past
copyrighted

3 comments:

  1. I guess we DO get to believe or not believe as we see fit, but I just wish that the devil didn't exist if we didn't believe in him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol true. unfortunately he does exist. I saw him once face to face. don't ever want to see him again.....

      Delete