collab

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

The One






The One


Poet of my heart
Singer of my song
Lover of my sunny days
And every night so long

Dancer of my sweetheart waltz
Musician of the tune
That makes each step so feather light
It floats me to the moon

Embracer of my wanton needs
Kisser of my lips
Toucher of my silken form
With your fevered fingertips

Ravisher of my body
Satisfier of my soul
Alchemist that turns my tin
Into solid gold

Sweetest taste upon my mouth
Wine of which I do not tire
Food of love that fills me up
Match that lights my fire

Smiling eyes that mesmerize
Hands that hold me close
My man, my prince, my everything
My mortal and my ghost

No words have I to further describe
My daylight, midnight Sun
In this world of men, unknown and known
You are the One, the only One.




©by Voo
Oct 25, 2019
2:50 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment