collab

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Run To Me






Run To Me


Don't run from Me but to Me
Don't go but yet draw near
Don't hide your face now from Me
Don't look on Me in fear.

Don't shout "Oh, God!" in anger
But call My name in love
Don't think I do not see you there
From where I live above.

Every day of your life is an integrity test
To see what character you build
You can't win the game by exalting your name
But only when to Me do you yield.

I have only such good thoughts about you
I have only true love for your soul
I have much success and so much I will bless
If you make serving Me your one goal.

My child, don't turn your back on Me
In this world of hate and harms
I wait to heal your aching heart
When you run into My arms.



©by Voo
Jan 13, 1998




John 10:27 | joshtinpowers | Flickr

5 comments:

  1. Sublime Γ©criture Voo πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure to walk in your lines and your sounds ... πŸ™„πŸ₯°πŸ™„πŸ€—

      Delete
  2. Absolutely beautiful expression of Gods love my Voo! If we give ourselves to Him we will always be wrapped in loving arms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was running away from God when He gave me this poem.
      I used to do that a lot before I learned better. I had probably
      done something stupid or naughty and was ashamed of myself
      and like Adam and Eve, I ran and tried to hide myself like an idiot.
      As if anybody can hide anything from His eyes!!!!!

      Delete