collab

Sunday, June 6, 2021

It's Raining Again

 





        






       It's Raining Again


It's raining again

The sky is crying

The night is falling down


         The clouds are full

And they're releasing

The darkness Is full of sound


It's raining again

The grass is wet

It's cool upon my feet


The lightning hits

Close to me now

And I'm running across the street


All day, the sun

Has held me tight

Within it's fiery hands


And now, the night

Has just shown up

And it has other plans


It's raining again

The air is electric

My lungs feel fresh and new


The day has been great

But that old news can wait

Cause now all I can think of is you


It's raining again

You know what that means

Boy, you better hurry home


You and me, baby 

Got some night work to do 

You know how that rain turns me on.





        




      




        ©by Voo

May 12, 2011

10:50 p.m.



2 comments:

  1. Very sweet poem! My clouds are dry and have been rained out!

    I left you a private message earlier….. very personal….

    ReplyDelete