collab

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

In Memory of our Bear...born April 6....passed September 6

 

Monday, September 6, 2021

R.I.P. to one of our Aachoo Voo alumni ....Dr. Bear Burr....

 (born April 6 ---passed---Sept 6) Memorial Page

          💔💔💔💔💔💔🐻💔💔💔💔💔💔

Actor, poet, comic, drummer, dancer, mimic, lover of music and God

You Are Loved

😢😢😢





















(some episodes starring Bear as Dr. Bear Burr)







                             

Prince, Bear's favorite singer 
Sometimes It Snows In April


September When It Comes

4 comments:

  1. A great tribute to Him, Voo! I know you miss Him……….. Hugs! 🤗 🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, David. His death still seems unreal. I know he's in Heaven though so I am comforted.He loved his Aachoo Voo character and episodes...🐻💔

      Delete
  2. A lovely lament 🥀

    ReplyDelete

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you again. Miss you so much! You would be so proud of Manny!!! He's an amazing, wonderful, marvelous boy!!!!! 😊😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I have the worst trouble signing into google, but it’s so hard to think it’s been two years or that it happened at all. I miss you and your sweet voice. we all are keeping you in our hearts. Love you so very much, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He will always be loved and in our hearts. And nothing would ever change that. This is a phenomenal tribute. Love you so muuuuch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *tears thank you, sweet boy. Such a sad day. But I know he's having a wonderful time up there where there is no time....♥️🥰😇

      Delete