collab

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

LADIES and GENTLEMEN!!! AACHOO VOO, PRIVATE EYE is BACK!!!! She's back and she's....Well, she's back (Brand new blogsite)




                                           ⬆️
ALL BRAND NEW BLOG SITE!!!  Let me know what you think! (I know, I know...you're not thinking!  



          FRIENDS AND FANS OF AACHOO VOO, PRIVATE 


the dizzy dame is back and ready to make Steve Martin discover her and turn her into one of the funniest detective shows EVER!  C'mon! Let her break your heart and die laughing. She'll do it and do it well...........She's your wildest fantasy and your worst nightmare   
                         

I've been working hard to revive this character in all her zany goofiness. Let me know if you want to be a character in this serial story started online years ago on several sites and forums. Populated by people I met there as well as friends and family. Some of you will be tickled, I'm sure. Let me know if you want to be a character of some sort after you've read a bit. I can make it happen. Hopefully this can be turned into a tv series or movie. It's hysterical fun!!! Four introductory blogs up tonight, then get ready for the Episodes to be posted shortly. Please COMMENT. I need to get back into writing mode and I need FEEDBACK.  Thank you, Voo  💖💋👅😀

*CLICK HERE FOR  BRAND NEW BLOGSITE!!! check it out✔️

                                         ⬇️

                              https://aachoovooprivateeye2024.blogspot.com/       ðŸ’£


   click there  ➡️   click there  ⬅️  click somewhere ⬆️ somehow⬅️➡️

just click something......

geez   

  


    



https://aachoovooprivateeye2024.blogspot.com/


First Episode  Featured Post

https://aachoovooprivateeye2024.blogspot.com/2024/07/aachoo-voo-private-eye-episode-1-side.html




No comments:

Post a Comment