collab

Wednesday, January 7, 2026

UNBOUND





Unbound


When I am with you
My soul is unbound
Frying free, singing sweetly
With a bird's happy sound

When I am with you
I feel no fear
I fear no trouble
If I know you're near

When I am with you
I love without terms
I live to teach you
I live to learn

When I am with you
My soul soars so high
And no one can hurt me
Or make me to cry

When I am with you
I burn with your fire
Take you inside me
And feel your desire

When I am with you
My heart feels at rest
I sleep like a baby
With my head on your chest

When I am with you
I'm up, never down
Your love sets me free
And you are my true love
Just as wild and as free
Unbound and un-tethered
When you are with me.





©By Voo
Aug 25, 2019
12:50 p.m.



No comments:

Post a Comment