I am a Storyteller, first and
foremost.
This is my blog for poetry,
prose,
stories, excerpts of
novels and
videos. Life poetry,
prophetic poetry,
poetry for all genres.
I think you'll
find yourself here if you read
long enough.
collab
Tuesday, July 7, 2026
The Blue Vineyard Of Voo Shining Stone: DANCES WITH BIRDS
one of my faves of yours. so YOU wish you were over here with me or I was over there with you. wish you still loved me. hope all is well, Star Girl ✨⭐✨🌒🌚😘 Nicholas John aka Nick Nack hey, remember when you terrified me at the haunted hotel??? I still laugh about that balloon dang I miss you! I may quit this job It's great but I'm starting to hate it Are you in love with anybody? not that anyone deserves you especially me but you know.. I believe in second chances. and thirds. not fourths! nobody deserves fourths I would settle for half of a second chance right now ok I'll stop groveling NN xoxo
Grovel on, grovel on...😊🎈🎈🎈yeah I remember that. POP! BOO! I remember a LOT of things! In love? yes and no I lost my mind a few years back so I don't know. Heard there was a sand storm over there recently. Did you build a sandman? or a sand castle? ha take care Voo
one of my faves of yours. so YOU wish you were over here with me or I was over there with you. wish you still loved me. hope all is well, Star Girl ✨⭐✨🌒🌚😘 Nicholas John aka Nick Nack hey, remember when you terrified me at the haunted hotel??? I still laugh about that balloon dang I miss you! I may quit this job It's great but I'm starting to hate it Are you in love with anybody? not that anyone deserves you especially me but you know.. I believe in second chances. and thirds. not fourths! nobody deserves fourths I would settle for half of a second chance right now ok I'll stop groveling NN xoxo
ReplyDeleteGrovel on, grovel on...😊🎈🎈🎈yeah I remember that. POP! BOO! I remember a LOT of things! In love? yes and no I lost my mind a few years back so I don't know. Heard there was a sand storm over there recently. Did you build a sandman? or a sand castle? ha take care Voo
Delete