I am a Storyteller, first and
foremost.
This is my blog for poetry,
prose,
stories, excerpts of
novels and
videos. Life poetry,
prophetic poetry,
poetry for all genres.
I think you'll
find yourself here if you read
long enough.
I never wanted to be a Queen. I'll always be Princess Voo... Capt Princess Voo of the Jupiter's Child that is. lol as for the heat ,I take no credit I bet it's extreme over there. Very hot here 107 here today stay cool V
I bet you are,,, love your blog. always interesting and fun
ReplyDeletethank you. do I know you?
Deletethere's my Southern Queen! So you. Fire indeed! Was it you that brought on all this heat??? I hear igloos are melting in the artic now LOL 🔥⭐ NN
ReplyDeleteI never wanted to be a Queen. I'll always be Princess Voo... Capt Princess Voo of the Jupiter's Child that is. lol as for the heat ,I take no credit I bet it's extreme over there. Very hot here 107 here today stay cool V
Delete