collab

Monday, August 3, 2026

August 12th 2026 A Sky Watcher's Dream

 






(Star Girl!!!

Sending you this video cause I knew you'd love it.
You probably already know but I wanted to cheer you up!
It was so good to talk to you the other night.

Hopefully I will be back in the state by August 12th
and we can check out these incredible sights together!  
Missing you like crazy!  Your Sky Watcher  ✨✨✨✨🚀❤️😉
 Always, Nick)


                                     




                                                       


I LOVE THIS SONG! thank you!!  (an old fave with a new sound)

9 comments:

  1. Nick, I hope you don't mind that I posted this on my blog. It was so cool. Thanks! My blog has been offline for a while and been working on it. Trying to get rid of the BOTS from Germany and Singapore. I was always suspicious of them, now I know. Sheesh!!!

    Can't wait to see you. Lots of things have changed here. Seriously. Later...Voo Voo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and maybe run to Memphis for ELVIS WEEK????? Hmmm??? see the Flying Elvi????? oh boy

      Delete
    2. Get your stupid google icon and profile fixed, will you? 🤡🤡

      Delete
  2. No, I LOVE it! Blog me all you want, baby! lol Yep, Memphis sounds cool. Did you see the thing hit the moon last night? We'll work on my profile and icon when I get back, ok? We are BACK, right?? Right? Nick Nack 🌹🌹🌹❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. iffen you be good, maybe. I ain't sayin'...possibly. .perhaps... there's a slim chance... I'll get back to you on that... Are you bringing me a present? You know I like presents! Dubai Chocolates, perchance? Opal earrings? A puppy? 🤔😊😊😉😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I gotcha something Sho Nuff I do! 😉🤗🤗😘😘🧑🏼‍❤️‍💋‍🧑

    ReplyDelete
  5. 😳😮🙄😯😊 hush! Rhett Butler, you is bad! Jest plain BAD!!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hangs head* I know it.........🤭🤭 💤😪😴 Goodnight, Star Girl! xoxo💤💤💤

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://www.yahoo.com/news/science/articles/scientists-spot-fleet-ufos-near-174530611.html Did anyone see this??? They hit the moon last night with a rocket...then UFOs show up??? Ok. What's the deal? Did we blow up their base?

    ReplyDelete