collab

Saturday, August 1, 2026

Splash

 










SPLASH!!!!


Let’s play in the pool

Cause I’m outta school

My belly is full

And so is my skull


So come, let us  play

I’ve been waiting all day

And it’s really hot

And that pool is not


I’ve finished my cheese

So let us go, please

And jump in the water

Cause it’s getting hotter


Oh come on, let’s go

I love you, you know

But what’s really cool

Is that big ole blue pool


I can’t wait any longer

This heat’s getting stronger

I’m ready to dash

Hey, look out, hey…..Splash!!!!


 










©️by Manny Moo and Voo

June 6th, 2011

3:57 p.m.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Voo! You left a comment on my blog asking if I'm still around. I am. Email me and let's get back in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! Lancey!!!! What a treat to hear from you!. I'll try to find your email! and I'll repost your poem I wrote for you yrs ago! 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotcha! And got your poem up now. Still see any of the old gang? Are you still Professoring???? lol Follow my blog so we don't lose touch again 😉😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://aachoovooprivateeye1940sserialstory.blogspot.com/2026/02/links-to-all-aachoo-voo-episodes-so.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your First Episode in Aachoo Voo https://aachoovooprivateeye2024.blogspot.com/2024/07/aachoo-voo-private-eye-episode-1-side.html

    ReplyDelete