collab

Sunday, January 13, 2019

PILLOW TALK




Pillow Talk



We said our good-nights
And turned our backs
But the love refused to let us go
And slowly, without forethought,
We curled back into the form of one

Arms and legs entwined, so close
We could not then tell you from me
On the softness of the pillow's silk
We spoke in hushed lullabies
To one another's hearts

Feeling newly born like children
That have discovered 
Something magical,
Something enchanting
And cannot put it away and go to sleep.

Let's play some more............


©by Voo
April 18, 2017
8:22 p.m.

4 comments:

  1. I actually really enjoy this write. You never stop impressing me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! now remind me again who you are??? My memory is a little fuzzy. I know your screen name
      cause I love it.....so good you're here!

      Delete