collab

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

AS THE NIGHT WRITES US IT'S SONG















As The Night Writes Us It's Song


I want you like I need you
I need you like I love
I love you like the ground below
And like the sky above

I feel you in the twilight
Like soft sand 'neath my feet
Coming through the atmosphere
And there my heart to meet

Touching me with just your eyes
Devouring with your glance
You reach for me as your soul sings
And pulls me close to dance

The day, forgotten, the night, awaits
And loneliness is gone
We kiss, we love, we touch, we sing
As the night writes us it's song







©by Voo
just this moment
March 27, 2018
11:42 a.m.

as I listened to this music
Alone In the Dark  









9 comments:

  1. love it! And great pics to accompany it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I love it too. I was listening to that music track and this poem
      just came pouring out. that girl is almost too beautiful to be real, isn't she??
      So I wrote her a love story......

      Delete
  2. I am transported to 101 Arabian nights with this write, Voo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such a wanting passion! Lucky the guy!
    “Touching me with just your eyes........devouring with your glance....”
    I have always felt that to touch and see into a woman’s heart, is to see her through her eyes first. They always tell you if it’s right or not! They don’t lie! They just react to what she’s feeling.

    Girl, you sure know how to write these short stories.
    I’m trying to get to some of the ones I had been trying to get to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are! Lots of treasures buried here.
      Still trying to go thru and reset the type on the ones
      blogger has messed up. Some are so tiny you can't read it.
      let me know if you find one like that....

      Delete
  4. I was going to ask if that's you in the pics! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no. isn't she beautiful? That's me over on the right side of the blog with the cat.
      thanks, whoever you are!

      Delete
    2. and all me down at the bottom of the blog..............

      Delete