collab

Saturday, October 31, 2020

What I Need


What I Need


I met someone that makes my eyes twinkle,

My toes curl and my heart beat faster

It was unexpected and hard to fathom

But nevertheless, it happened.


Who knows why things occur,

Why they fall in to or out of your lap

Or out of a dream

That you had almost given up on? 


I hardly know how to feel,

What to think or what to do

In light of  this....this...

Revelation.


He makes me laugh

When I don't want to

He makes me cry

'Cause I laugh so hard.


He writes me poetry

That is pulled out of his soul

And expressed in ways

That my soul needs to hear.


So far from my "type"

So different from other men

So far above the norm

(Whatever the "norm" is.)


I do not know where this is going

I do not know what tomorrow holds

I do not know if we belong together

But I do know this:


Right here, right now.....

He is what I need.








©by Voo Shining Stone

October 28, 2020

1:37 a.m.

3 comments:

  1. DO NOT HIT PREVIEW ...IT WILL DELETE YOUR COMMENT!!!! WHY??? WHO KNOWS?
    BUT IT DOES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is how it is when you first meet someone and things begin to click. There's no better feeling than that when you think of no one else but that one who makes your skip a beat the moment you pick up the phone and say hello and, (for me) she say HI in such an endearing tone. The rest of the world doesn't even exist............... LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete