collab

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Samba Pa Ti and True Santana story





I have always loved Santana's music
from childhood. But this is my favorite song
of his, Closely followed by Somewhere In Heaven.


(Samba Pa Ti means samba for you)

Here's a funny story for you to enjoy:
Several years ago, my friend T-Wayne was hanging out
at a music store in the city across the river from here.
He was just browsing CDs and what not
when a man approached him and said, "Bro, you might
think I'm crazy but I gotta ask you your name."
T-Wayne told him and asked why he needed that information.
The guy said, "Well, I'm a musician, see, and several years
ago, I was playing a gig here and I met this girl....
and well, you look so much like me, that I thought possibly
you might be my son."
T-Wayne was dumbfounded and he said, "Well, I'm a musician, too."
And the guy said, "Hey, that's great! So do you think...?"
And T-Wayne said, "No man. I know who my daddy is. By the way, who are 
you, if you don't mind me asking?"
And the man said, "Well, I just played The Arena here last night.
Maybe you've heard of me? My name is Carlos Santana."

True story!!!
I told T-Wayne, "You idiot! Why didn't you throw your arms
around his neck and say, "DADDY!!!!"
lol lol
Love that story.......



4 comments:

  1. That is a funny story and a nice song. The song is a long way from Black Magic Woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!!!! I think he finally found the Lord!!!
      I love that story about my friend. We laugh about it all the time.
      When he's financially low on funds, I tell him to call his real daddy
      and hit him up for some moolah!!! lol I couldn't believe he didn't recognize
      Carlos Santana!!!

      Delete
  2. lil carlos missing his papa.

    ReplyDelete