collab

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Rat In The Trap (Another Oldie From Voo's Vault)

 Rat in the Trap


The rat lay there in the trap

His beady little eyes imploring me

To let him go, his tiny tail twitching

His minuscule heart beating so hard the trap jumped.


Never mind that he had eaten all the cheese

And the chocolate and the cream

Never mind that he had gnawed my silk dress

And the dyed to match shoes that went with it.


For months he had terrorized the cat

Driven the dog into fits of anguish

Jumped over ottomans and eaten through walls

Undoing all the interior decorating.


I stood there staring at him in my victory

Remembering all the rat poison that he had left

In my best crystal bowls, in my coffee cups

Little revengeful surprises moved from under the sink.


He really was amazing, I gave him that

So resourceful in his will to survive and torment

Damn your rodent hide! I finally said and lifted him by the tail

Walked over to the house next door and threw him in the window. 



©by Voo

July 15, 07


"And stay gone, ya lil creep, unless

you want to be Rat Ravioli!!!"


"I kinda miss him.....he took all the blame for crap..."
                     



Bwahahaha !!!!!
I'll be...back!!!!!

New watch cat
who does dog impersonations
Megrrrowl!!



"I'm baaaack!"


"She does not see me..she does not see me...she does not...oops! She sees me!!!"


"Save me, Rubber Duckie!"




"Oh, I am sooo not falling for that again! Oh, look, cheese!"



"Curses!!!! Foiled Again!!!!!"



Meanwhile, a little homeless girl finds her way into the house

"Hey, Lady, will you be my mommy?"


"Well, of course, I will! Here, darling, have a Happy Meal."

(sorry, couldn't resist....so cute!!!!)  sigh............

No comments:

Post a Comment