collab

Friday, January 22, 2021

Fun Things For The Bored........yawn!!!!! And The Slightly Stupid (we know who we are)

 


Slippery Words Quiz—Changing With The Times: Weekly Challenge (merriam-webster.com)



Name That Thing (merriam-webster.com)


True Or False (merriam-webster.com)


How Strong Is Your Vocabulary?: Weekly Challenge (merriam-webster.com)



and last but not least.......What The Heck Is This??? 

                                                                                                 

                                                                 



 Do ya'll feel smarter now????
(You look smarter....) 


😆

 
except for...you know.....him

Did you take the quizzes? 
Did you get anything right?
Can you spell unspellable??
Did you walk to school or carry your lunch?
How much is 6x8?
Who are you named after and why?
Are you crazy?
How much is 8x6?
Do you love me?

Class dismissed

👄





Hey, boy!!!
                           No, not you.....
the sexy one.....
How you doin'?
Come closer..
I got sumpin' to give ya...

come mere.................












Naw, you need to go study some more.....
you ain't learned nuthin.......


😕😜



19 comments:

  1. 1. To adapt...not always easy for an older person
    2. 7 out of 10
    3. T/F 9 of 10
    4. 9 of 10
    5. What is this? The guy can’t believe it’s really the Voo!
    6. Do you feel smarter? Yes! And I know!
    7. Yes! I took the quizzes
    8. Results are above
    9. Unspellable
    10. I walked to school
    11. 48
    Named after King David because my Mothet knew someday I would be the President of Texas!!
    12. I’m crazy as all get out!
    13. 48
    14. Of course! You’re my Friend
    15. Yea! 💋
    16. I think you’re crazy! (the song. Not you)
    17. The White Stripes - meh!
    18. Ouch!! That hurt! I got too close.....
    19. I dun learnt all I’m gonna learnt! .... no mo skool fer me!
    20. I am “Crazy”! 😜

    I can’t believe took this whole crazy test!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LADIES AND GENTLREMEN!!!!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!
      AWARD FOR CRAZIEST MAN ON THE PLANET GOES TO......
      THE PRESIDENT OF TEXAS....MR NOT ROUND D"SAL FIDDLEBRITCHES!!!!!!

      🙄😛😊😆😛😵🥴😱😲🤡👀🙊🦄🐰

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I could sure use a face massage! 💆‍♂️

      Delete
    3. sorry bout the typo there, Not Round but where did you see a mention of a face massage??? 😊😋😋🙂🙄 The prize is actually ..anything you want at the Dollar Tree Store that is not over a dollar....my treat

      Delete
    4. The face massage won’t cost you a thing. I’ll save you a dollar. 💵

      Delete
    5. I'll massage ya face........with my fist! (not really) (did I scare you??) lol
      here's a dollar...go buy yourself something pretty. xoxo

      Delete
    6. I was shakin in my boots! (my hikin boots). Thank ya for the dollar, I think I’ll get me a messa’ chocolate chip cookies with chips as big as river stones! 🍪🍪 And someone who’ll give me a face massage!

      Delete
    7. What's up with you and the face massage, dude???!!! lol

      Delete
    8. Would “face rub” be easier to understand? Haven’t you ever had someone give you a nice face rub? Now that is relaxing!!! 💆‍♂️

      Delete
    9. just messin wit cha, Cowboy. I do love massages.
      Giving and taking.....though Swedish massages done by a woman
      do freak me out.....ever had a Swedish massage by a woman???
      It feels good but it's freaky......lol

      Delete
  2. and where did you see a White Stripe??? 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don’t ask me! I must have been thinking so deeply about a face massage that I must have dreamt it! 🤷🏻‍♂️

      Delete
    2. well I'll give you one the day after tomorrow.......

      (it's always the day after tomorrow, right?) lol
      In The VOONIVERSE anyway......😂😎😘

      Delete
    3. Promises, promises! And more promises! Sure! Why not! Think I’ll have me a cookie. You want one?

      Delete
    4. Another promise! I keep this up and I’ll be “promise” rich. And probably broke as a spoke on a bike that’s been run over by a truck!

      Delete
  3. you say the most insane thangs...............sigh. I wish I wuz smart like you...sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don’t call me a wise guy fer nuttin!

      Delete
    2. who calls you a wiseguy???? I would never say such a thing about you!!! lol lol

      Delete