collab

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Elvis Quotes







          America........

Ain’t nowhere else in the world where you can go from driving a truck to driving a Cadillac overnight

       . I didn’t know what I wanted to do as a kid. But I used to pray to God that I’d amount to               something some day. I never dreamed that something like this would happen.


  • Just because you look good don’t mean you feel good.

  • Folks always look good in their coffins. 

  • The most beautiful thing in the world to me is a baby lookin’ as pretty as her mama 

  • It’s not how much you have that people look up to you it’s who you are. 

  • I never believed that anything was a coincidence. There’s a reason for everything that happens dreams tells us that we’ve got to be smart enough to interpret

  • When you let your head get too big it’ll break your neck.

  • A person’s eyes tell you more that their words I’m sort of getting tired of being Elvis Presley.

  • The image is one thing and the human being is another. It’s very hard to live up to an image

  • The world is more alive at night, it’s like God ain’t looking. I don’t believe that death is the end. 

  • You can’t breathe or even go to the bathroom without them knowin’ about it. 

  • I never hated anything so much in my life as I have the army. It’s an excellent experience.
    It let’s you find out how other people think and live. 

  • Gospel music is the purest thing there is on this earth 

  • People who read sex into my music have dirty minds.

  • I’ve always lived a straight, clean life.

  • I don’t set any kind of bad example. My music appeals to teenagers because it’s strongly emotional. 

  • When rock-n-roll dies out another type of emotional music is going to take its place.

  • Then I can sit on my back porch at Graceland and remember the good ol’ days. 

  • I believe in the Bible. I believe that all good things come from God.
    I don’t believe I’d sing the way I do if God hadn’t wanted me to. 

  • Music should be something that makes you gotta move inside and outside
    Music is like religion when you experience them both it should move you Rock and Roll music 

  • I don’t think it’ll ever die completely out because they’re gonna have to get something mighty good to take its place. 

  • My songs are a way of caressing people with my voice 

  • I like acting better that I do TV because if you goof in a movie you can go back and take it over. 

  • Hollywood had lost sight of the basics. They’re a lot of fancy talkers who like to pigeonhole you. 

  • Only the only thing worse than watchin’ a bad movie is bein’ in one. 

Talent is bein’ able to sell what you’re feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment