collab

Sunday, March 5, 2017

SQUEEZE ME LIKE AN ORANGE


Squeeze Me Like an Orange



Squeeze me like an orange
Kiss me like a peach
Touch me like a tropical breeze
On a moonlit white sand beach.

Play me like a violin
And a song you love so much
Write on me a symphony
With your prodigy's gold touch.

Dance me like a tango
On a polished marble floor
I'll throw you thornless roses
And I'll call you back for more.

Hear me like a lullaby
Calling from the deep
Pulling you to waking dream
From the twilight realm of sleep.

Love me like a hungry man
And a prisoner set free
I'll be your banquet, your muse, your dance
As you are, love, to me.





 



Tu Me Besas Muy Rico
.....song goes with poem.....
the world's sexiest song in my view

©by Voo
Jan 26, 2005 
11 p.m.


❤️

5 comments:

  1. "You kiss me so richly!" she says! I had to listen to the song again! Always good, even the second time around.

    Yes! I read the poem again. I followed the suggestion above.

    ReplyDelete